Sometimes you need to edit what an employee is allowed to access and change in the CU Mobile App Engine. This can be accomplished in a few simple steps:
- Login to the CU Mobile App Engine at cuae.metova.com
- Click on "Account Settings" located on the left side of the top toolbar.
- Select "Edit Users" from the list of options.
- Locate the user that needs to be edited from the list.
- Click the "Edit Button" to the right of the user's credentials.
- Make changes to the accessibility of the user by checking the boxes beside the different permissions to either allow or disallow the user from having access to certain capabilities.
- Click the orange "Submit" button when you are done!
Your user now has new capabilities!