Often times there will be a need to rearrange, edit, or add/remove tabs from your toolbar. Changing your toolbar to fit your needs can be done simply. First select the orange toolbar button located on the left-hand toolbar within the App Engine.
First, if you simply need to change the color of the icons, you will select the color theme you desire. This can be either black or white gradient.
Once you select the theme you desire, press apply theme.
Next, if you need to change a specific icon image follow these steps:
- Next to each section's title you will notice a small pencil. Click on it.
- If you want to change the name of the icon, type in a new title in the "Name" box.
- If you want to change the icon image, click on the current image in the icon region OR click on the blue "change image" text.
- This will take you to the image library where you can select/upload your own image or select a different stock icon.
- Click the icon you desire.
- Click the orange save button.
Add/Remove Tabs from Toolbar:
If you would like to add or remove tabs to your toolbar all you need to do is to make them "active" or "inactive". To do this all you have to do is drag and drop. Select the item you need to change the status of, and drag it into the appropriate column. Make sure to save.
To change the order that tabs appear in within the app you simply have to drag and drop within the "Active Column".
Be sure to click SAVE at the bottom of the page when you are done editing the toolbar!